Resources at My Nantucket Rentals
There is plenty to do in Nantucket. We've compiled a list of helpful links that will better assist you with your visit with us.
- The official Nantucket Island Web site
- Live Web cameras. See life happening on the island
Nantucket Airlines (www.nantucketairlines.com)
- Fly from Hyannis to Nantucket in 12 minutes
- Leaves on the half-hour, daily
- Discount books for frequent travelers
Steamship Authority (www.islandferry.com)
- Leaves conveniently from Hyannis, Massachusetts
- Traditional and Fast Ferries
- Make a reservation to bring your car to Nantucket
Hy-Line Cruises (www.hy-linecruises.com)
- Get to Nantucket in only an hour on their fast ferry
Young's Bicycle Shop (www.youngsbicycleshop.com)
- Full selection of rental bikes and strollers
- ""The cycle-logical" way to see Nantucket since 1931"
- Will deliver bikes to your house!
Nantucket Windmill Auto Rental (www.nantucketautorental.com)
- Island car rentals
Some Dining options on the Island
The Summer House: Known not only for its picturesque Siasconset location but also for its imaginative contemporary cuisine and outstanding wine list. Dinner each evening is an event - subdued lighting, flickering candles, fresh flowers and the music from the Piano Bar combine to create an atmosphere of days gone by and the true romance that is Nantucket.
Address: 17 Ocean Ave, Siasconset, MA 02564
Brotherhood of Thieves: Restaurant and bar, offers three unique dining experiences, from their 1840's whaling bar to their well known Biergarten patio! Fabulous burgers!
Address: 23 Broad St, Nantucket, MA 02554
Topper's at the Wauwinet: A favorite foodie destination set alongside the waters of Nantucket Bay. Offers a la carte, prix fixe and bar menus showcasing seasonally inspired cuisine with an emphasis on local produce and seafood. Complete with locally harvested Retsyo Oysters on the half shell, cultivated 300 yards away.
Address: 120 Wauwinet Road, Wauwinet, MA 02584
Brant Point Grill at The White Elephant: Fresh, local cuisine and breathtaking views. Toast with fine wines over delectable dishes of steak and seafood as you watch the sailboats float past at radiant sunset.
Address: 50 Easton St, Nantucket, MA 02554
The Nantucket Lobster Trap: Locally owned and operated, Casual dining, drinks, and live music. Food trucks available as well as specially packed lobster dinners to take to your home or to the beach. Buck a' Shuck on Tuesdays with folk and bluegrass music on the patio. Equipped with a raw Bar and a friendly staff.
Address: 23 Washington St, Nantucket, MA 02554