New 'Sconset Center cottage, old island charm! Charming and
pristine cottage for four in private ‘Sconset Center location
- ‘Sconset Center location…a short walk to the beach, shops, tennis, and the Nantucket shuttle bus
- Sleeps four. Master bedroom with queen-size bed, guest loft with twin beds
- Spacious living/dining room with cathedral ceiling and furnished in classic Nantucket style with wide pine floor boards, rough white plaster walls, and country pine antiques.
- Living room opens onto a large, sunny deck with Brown-Jordan furniture, Weber grill, Igloo, and beach chairs
- New fully-equipped kitchen with granite counters, dishwasher, microwave, disposal and washer/dryer
- Flat screen cable television, Wi-Fi, answering machine
- Fresh linens and an outdoor shower
- Available year 'round
- $1,700/week for mid-May/mid- June and mid-September/Columbus Day
- $2,000/week for mid-June and mid-September
- $2,800/week for late-June through Labor Day
- $1,400/week for balance of the year
- Weekend and holiday rates available (three night minimum) in the off season. Sunday turnovers.
- Sorry! Pets and smoking not permitted.